Holiday Dinner Ideas
Today in my test kitchen I’m going to make:
- Grilled N.Y. Strip Steak w/red wine cranberry sauce.
- Grilled Shrimp (the big juicy ones) tossed in garlic lemon pepper butter
- Green bean & crimini mushrooms w/alfredo sauce & fried onions
- Sweet Potato Fries (probably going to do mashed sweet potatoes w/garlic & chipoltle because I don’t have a deep fryer which would make the frying much easier since I have to do more than 1 potato)
- For little snacks I’ll have my yummy popcorn tossed with smoked aged gouda, butter & garlic salt. And my dark chocolate candies.
- I’ll write recipes after I’ve tested everything out on my lucky guests tonight!