Ingredients: 6 chicken tenders, 2 cups buttermilk, flour, olive oil, 1 bag of salad mix, tomatoes, avocado, 1/2 lemon, 1tbs. red wine vinegar.
- heat 1 cup of olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- pour about 2 cups of flour on a plate and season with salt & pepper. dredge marinated tenders through flour.
- place tenders in hot oil. fry for about 3-5 min each side, until golden brown.
- drain on a rack. don’t over crowd skillet. cook in batches if needed.
- in a bowl mix 3 tbs. of olive oil, 2 tbs. of lemon juice and a splash of red wine vinegar. whisk together until creamy looking. add 1 avocado sliced up, and sliced tomatoes to bowl. season with salt & pepper. lay greens on top of that then toss everything together.
Serve greens on a plate and lay sliced pieces of chicken tenders on top.