What’s for lunch at Cooking JJ’s Way? A Lemon Pepper Shrimp Salad!
It’s quite simple to throw together. I had…
- peeled deveined shrimp (med size)
- an heirloom green tomato
- some goat cheese
- salt & pepper
- and lettuce
- (peel and devein shrimp) squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon over shrimp season with salt & cracked black pepper.
- heat a saute pan over med high heat. drizzle with olive oil lay shrimp in pan. flip over when they start turning pink. takes about 3 min all together. turn off heat and squeeze a little more lemon juice over top.
- place lettuce in a big bowl and squeeze lemon over it. season with salt & pepper and give it a quick toss.
- lay sliced tomatoes, cucumber, avocado and goat cheese on top. season with a little more salt & pepper.
- lay shrimp on top and pour juice from pan over salad.