- 3 mild italian sausage links
- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1 onion
- 2 roasted red peppers
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup of vodka
- 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes,
- 1 cup heavy cream
- red pepper flakes
- salt and cracked black pepper.
- heat large sauce pot over med high heat, drizzle with olive oil. add sausage and beef to pot, season with salt & pepper. brown meat, breaking up meat as it cooks.
- in a large pot bring water for spaghetti to a boil. prepare pasta to desired tenderness.
- dice onion and add to sauce pot. chop garlic, add to pot. chop red peppers and add to pot. add a few pinches of red pepper flakes, stir again. once meat is cooked add vodka to pot. let that cook down for about 10 minutes.
- pour in crushed tomatoes and simmer about 30 minutes. turn off heat and stir in heavy cream.
Toss Spaghetti and Vodka Sauce together. Serve with hot Garlic Bread!