An Amazing Quick And Easy Steak Dinner
This really is an amazing and easy to put together, steak dinner. Some of the ingredients I had on hand. From the store, I just picked up filet mignon and blue cheese crumbles. Here’s a list of everything you’ll need…
- filet mingnon (of you’re favorite cut of steak)
- 1/4 cup of butter (unsalted room temperature)
- 1/4 cup of blue cheese crumbles
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- cherry tomatoes, sliced
- kalmata olives, sliced (use any olive you like or have on hand)
- extra virgin olive oil/balsamic vinegar (or whatever dressing you have)
- Heat grill pan over high heat. Season steak with salt and pepper and lightly drizzle with olive oil. Rub seasoning into steak. When pan is hot, lay steaks on grill pan. Let steaks sear for about 5 min each side.
- Cut broccoli into large pieces and place in steamer basket, over medium high heat. Thinly slice garlic clove and add to broccoli. Season with salt and pepper, cover. Let steam about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl mix together butter and blue cheese crumbles with a fork until well combined.
- Lay lettuce on plate and drizzle with dressing, garnish with tomatoes and olives and a little blue cheese crumbles.
- Remove steaks from heat and spread with blue cheese butter. Lay broccoli on plate with garnish with a little blue cheese butter and EAT!