Strawberry Oatmeal Pecan Bread
- 2 eggs
- 1 pint fresh strawberries cored and sliced
- 1/3 cup of butter melted
- lemon zest and juice from 1/2 of lemon
- 2/4 cup of sugar
- 2 tSp vanilla extract
- few squeezes of agave nectar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tSp baking soda
- 1/4 cup instant oats
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 tSp salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour loaf pan.
- In one bowl beat eggs until fluffy. Add sliced strawberries, melted butter, zest and juice of lemon, sugar, vanilla extract, agave nectar. Mix together.
- In another bowl mix together; flour, baking soda, instant oats, chopped pecans, salt. Mix together.
- Fold strawberry and flour mixture together and scrape into loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour.