1- 2.5 lbs Tri-Tip Roast (trimmed for the beginners)
rub: smoked paprika and or chili powder, salt and cracked black pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Let Tri-Tip come to room temperature.
- Rub Tri-Tip with smoked paprika (or chili powder) salt and cracked black pepper.
- In a non stick pan or oven safe glass pan bake Tri-Tip for 45-60 minutes depending on desired doneness. Keep in mind this roast is better served as medium rare so about 45 minutes is as long you want to go.
- Remove from oven and let rest 10-15 minutes before slicing. Thin slices are best.
- Serve alongside a blue cheese salad or a favorite side!
I woke up in the morning to a pile of teenage girls camped out in the living room. It was the perfect setting for breakfast with teenagers. I didn’t have to run off to work and they were hungry little gremlins. Stella, (my daughters friend) was ready to to do some cooking! As usual I was scrummaging through the fridge to put something together.
I had a half a loaf of chocolate chocolate chip bread and some eggs. Stella and I decided on Chocolate-Chocolate Chip French Toast and Scrambled Eggs with Cheese.
Oh and here’s a little video of the girls…
Cast from left: Labu, Stella, Vebo, Maia