A Pimped Out Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 cup Coconut Amino Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 cup Shoyu
- 1/2 cup sake
- Minced ginger and garlic
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Red pepper flakes
Mix together use half for chicken and half for stirfry.
- 2 leg quarters
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Ginger ale (optional you can use water, sake, white wine or rice wine vinegar.)
- 1/2 cup of pimped out teriyaki sauce (above)
Heat oven to 400°
In a baking dish whisk: pimped out teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, ginger ale. Coat chicken quarters in sauce. Lay chicken skin down in dish. Bake in oven for 30 minutes. Flip chicken quarters so skin is up, bake 30 minutes more.
Steamed Sesame Ginger Rice
- 1 cup Jasmine or long grain white rice.
- 1 tBl spoon of toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tBl spoons diced ginger
- 1 tBl spoon coconut oil
Melt coconut oil in small pot. add rice and stir. Add diced ginger and toasted sesame seeds.
Add 1 1/2 cup water. bring to a boil. Cover and turn heat down to low. Simmer 15-20 minutes (don’t lift the lid). Turn heat off and let sit with lid on until ready to serve .
Stirfry some veggies!
I love broccoli, greenbeans and wild mushroom with my teriyaki chicken.
Get a wok. Get it super hot. Chop veggies so they’re bite size. Add 2 tBl spoons of coconut oil in wok and toss in veggies. Stir and fry those veggies. Add remaining pimped out teriyaki sauce. Turn off heat.